Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I asked Wafaa and she answered:


A friend asked me the other day if I sometimes wonder about the reason of my living. I have to admit he chose a perfect timing. With everything circulating, I was dreadfully searching the answer to that. Well my friend, every time my circumstances rule, that question troubles my mind. Every time despair imbues my whole being, I think of it. Many times I have slipped down to the fisrt step of the ladder that took me ages to scramble in seconds. I find myself starting from naught again - blowing away my dreams and collecting the wrecks to start building new ones. And then, endless thoughts invade me; I even doubt if it is worth trying at all. If chances have ever failed you repeatedly when you needed them the most, you would know what I mean. I usually believe there must be an ingress behind which hope is waiting, but this belief is shaken on such times. You might judge it a pessimistic attitude, but I can do nothing about it; not as long as the world moves on while I am stuck inside a loop, stupidly moving on a track with no shifts. To say the truth, I am exhausted; I am sick of giving up my dreams and expectations again and again. I wish you have given me the answer instead my friend, because up to this moment, I fall flat finding it.

7 comments:

wafaa said...

nice picture there... looooooooool

wafaa said...

You made me smile with the title you chose... nice nice!! :)

wafaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Khatcherian said...

I'd say you need some years at the university and start your psychology career, what do you think?

wafaa said...

heheh, when I succeed finding my own thyrapy, I might think about it :)

Lamiss said...

I admit your expressions are beautifully put wafaa, even though the ideas move the feelings in all directions. Miss both of you a lot my dearest friends. I hope each will find own therapy at the end, at least we know then one of the reasons for living...

wafaa said...

Lamiss!! you see that I was right!!! about my mind being blocked!!! it is "therapy" hehehe
well yes yes!! I know I have an obsession that needs to be cured.. heheh.. Thanks for your encouraging words.. I miss you as well, don't know about Michael.. hehe :D