Friday, June 11, 2004

To my angel of music

Your presence in my life is gift from heavens. Things are meant to appear in our lives for a reason. With you I traveled a trip in the Everlasting to Somewhere only we know. You taught me how To sing for absolution and how to Collapse the light into earth. Thank you for showing me the Door to river and introducing me to the Rocket brothers. You are the Scientist who showed me the real meaning of Clocks.
My Flaming lips will never stop singing and my heart will joyfully listen to the calls of Manic street preachers every time I sit under the Procupine tree and feeling the soul of Muse whispering to mine .
Remember that you give me the joy, the hope and the positive perspective when I am struggling in the the sea of sadness, and when I am flying in the sky of emptiness.
Thank you my angel of music, I love your soul.
My words that may describe you are: Harmony, Eternity, Nymph, Rapture,Yearning.

No comments: