Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To BeTina

I wonder if you were in the room of my thoughts when I was asking God to help them. I was desperately asking when I myself couldn’t.
I always believed in your kindness, I didn’t need a proof and you showed me the meaning of giving. You feel so humble, but your spirit is so proud.
Yesterday you planted a tree in the desert of selfishness. You watered it with your genuine smile. You thought of them when others were busy drinking from the cup of ignorance.
I thank you on behalf of them and they send you a warm regard made of a mother’s prayer, a daughter’s smile and a son’s appreciation.
Thanks because you gave from your heart

2 comments:

kulti said...

I really like your writing. It`s very profound. You keep up the good work.

Michael Khatcherian said...

thank you :-)